1. The sun rises in the morning despite the world changing
2. There is comfort in the familiar
3. I have a lot of grey shirts — I discovered this upon doing laundry. I’d worn grey or black, without thinking about it, every day for 2 weeks
4. I have good friends (You know who you are. Thank you for keeping my head above water.. oh and J, also for the kick in the pants.)
5. I am a writer
6. I’m stronger than I thought I was.
7. I’m weaker than I thought I was.
8. You won’t win the lottery just because now would be a really good time.
9. My family loves me just the way I am.
10. I have great kids… really great kids so I must be doing an ok job raising them.
11. You can laugh when you’re crying or cry when you’re laughing.
12. I can drive across Nevada on I80 by myself (with five kids–all of whom survived. Barely)
13. I will be okay.